Mushroom Smoothie Guide (How to make with a secret ingredient)
How to make a magic mushroom smoothie
- Let dive into the world of magic smoothies. Let’s get started! 3,2,1 GO!
- First, grab your coconut oil and add it to your blender.
- Now, let’s make things a bit magical. Toss in about 1 gram of magic mushroom powder.
- Next, grab a piece of ginger root and drop it in.
- And don’t forget to add some fresh turmeric root for that extra kick as well as extra anti-oxidant properies and anti-cancerous
- Now, it’s time to boost the healthiness. Add a handful of fresh kale.
- Pour in three-quarters of a cup of zesty orange juice. It’s gonna give our smoothie that refreshing twist.
- Drop in two frozen bananas and add some fresh or frozen berries for that fruity goodness.
- Now, how about some crunch and protein? Throw in a handful of nuts.
- Finally, it’s the blending time! Fire up the blender and mix all these amazing ingredients until you’ve got a silky-smooth consistency. We want no chunky bits left.
- I hope you guys enjoy this magical concoction. It’s a real treat!
- I’d like to give a big shoutout to our sponsor, Sunset City Mushrooms, for providing us with the magic mushroom powder for this recipe. They’re awesome!
- Don’t forget to hit that like button, share this recipe with your friends, and make sure to subscribe to our cooking channel for more tasty adventures.
- Thanks for tuning in today, and I can’t wait to see you in the next video! Until then, happy blending!